Monday 9 May 2011

The Baby Falling

This is a loop I did for my first project. This was created in flash. I made just one loop and then used the loop as a symbol to make the rest happen. It's not very long and the quality but... it moves.




This is not the best animation I have done... The art style is very cartoony and looks like an average rubbish flash animation.
Things I could take away from this:
  - Timing
The background is very jumpy. This is because I used to many key frames. If I had made a tween between two points and lined the first frame up with the last this would have flowed just fine. It's every second the background snaps back to where it was which creates the jerky effect. This is because the frame rate is 24 frames per second and the loop is 24 frames. This means thats exactly a second between jumps.

  - The use of cycles
Cycles are a good way to re use elements of an animation and they help speed up production times and cost.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment