Tuesday 1 February 2011

E Speaker - By robboranx



This is an Esting entry from 2009 by user robboranx.
I don't like the visual style or the animation but I do like that the graphic moves with the beat of the music. This is what I'm looking at not the way it's done but what it's trying to do. My sting could work with the music. This could be in the form of a walking speed or with a band playing along. This is something I'll look at when developing ideas.
The animation doesn't have a punch line which I think good stings have to have. Simply showing the logo up close doesn't put an end to the animation. Especially as the beats still beating but the speaker has stopped moving to give a view of the logo.

Things to think about:

  • Having a punchy ending.
  • Maybe having music or sound working with the animation motion wise.
  • Don't have one motion for the entire animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment