Tuesday 1 February 2011

Weeks Time Plan

I should be uploading a time plan every week from now on. This is to make sure I have a plan...

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
-Produce a detailed time plan for the first week.
-Research idents finding relative examples to support an idea for an E4 sting.
-Write about 5 of these.
-Upload action plan and research to my blog.
Research what makes an ident successful, how others have approached creating idents and their visual styles.
Create a proposal of my 3 ideas following the guidelines.
Produce a presentation that can be presented to the class.
Start storyboards getting 3 intial storyboards created considering camera shots and narrative/visuals.
Create a high quality visual of one image from the storyboards to set the look I’m trying to realize.
Reflect on what has and hasn’t been completed as planned and complete anything that is not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment