Tuesday 1 February 2011

New Blog - Fresh Start

Welcome to my blog! This is my new blog as my old blog wasn't working for me. I had done very little work on it and it made me sad. Also I forgot the email address the blog was linked to as well as the blog name and password...

I will do a repost of the animations I have created at college up till now but I hate them. They are the worst things I have ever seen and I don't know why they were even made.... I didn't even like the idea to start with.

Things I'll be posting from now on:

  • Things that look amazing!
  • Things that make me think... 
  • Things I did myself that come out of my head and that.
  • Evaluations and things.
  • Stuff I'm told would be a good idea to post for college.

This is the end of this post.
 Hope you enjoy my blog and visit every so often to see if I have any new things to look at.

   Thanks

         Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment