Wednesday 9 February 2011

Presentation Write Up

Presentation didn't go that well. The idea is like someone else's idea using 3D battleships. The idea of pop art 2D characters was scrapped as well. I'm not going to fall into the same old trap I have done countless times and start out on an idea when I know I'm going to dread every moment of animating a poor story with bad ideas and designs. I would end up just not finishing which results in a fail. I'm putting battleships on the bench and calling out the same old animation everyone else does... At least it might then be liked for once. If I don't have a solid idea taking into account the feed back from the presentation I'll fall back on the battleships and use footage of the sea with 3d boats. Thinking about a way to bring the characters (that are not important)in to tell the story... Maybe I'll look at cute child like themes. The new idea and concept should have a twist. Something the user isn't expecting... I'll get to work and maybe get a simple outline animatic made up showing the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment